Applications to RWJ Somerset are only accepted through ERAS, the Electronic Residency Application Service. Application information is available from the ERAS Web site or from the Dean's Office at your medical school.
We accept applications for seven PGY-1 positions yearly. Last year, we received over 13,000 applications.
These criteria are meant as general guidelines and are not to be considered all-inclusive.
- Medical school must be listed on the Medical Schools Recognized by the Medical Board of California.
- For the class entering residency on July 1, 2016, graduation from medical school must be after Nov. 1, 2015.
- Direct, supervised clinical experience in the United States is required.
- Two Letters of Recommendation from US physicians with whom applicant has had direct, clinical experience
- RWJ Somerset Family Medicine Residency does not consider applicants in need of a visa.
For more information about our program, please e-mail or call us at 908-685-2899 for more details.