Winter Session January 11th - March 4th 2016 *8 Week Program*
Groups meet twice per week for eight weeks
4:15pm - 5:15pm
6:15pm - 7:15pm
3:15pm - 4:15pm
5:15pm - 6:15pm
Increase your strength to enhance your performance and possibly decrease the risk of injury. Gain an advantage over your competition by being properly educated on traditional and new exercise techniques.
Program includes: Corrective, Dynamic, and Continuous Warm-up, Strength and Conditioning Exercises (Lifting)
- Groups are filled on a first-come, first served basis and sizes are limited to improve efficiency and athlete-to-coach ratio.
- Athletes can be dismissed from the program at any time for being habitually absent, disruptive or un-coachable.
- No refunds are available and there will be no make-up sessions available.
- All Payments due at time of first session, payment plans are available
- Athletes receive a post-recovery shake after each workout to aid in recovery process. Note this is not a meal substitute.
Ages 12 and up
SPECIAL RATES AVAILABLE FOR TEAMS OF 4 OR MORE - Call for details
**REGISTRATION NOTE: Please indicate what group and time you would like to register for in the question box of the registration form. Once we have received your form one of our staff members will call to confirm your registration.
Date: Mon, Jan 11, 2016
Time: January 11th - March 4th 2016
Location: Sports Physical Therapy and Performance Center - TD Bank Ballpark
Contact: Ryan McMahon, Ray DeLeon
Phone: 908-203-5972, Option 2
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com