For Physicians at Somerset Campus
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset invites you to learn more about one of New Jersey’s leading hospitals, where you will have the opportunity to:
Information for New Physicians
- Work in the state's most desirable region;
- Collaborate with talented peers, a dedicated staff and supportive executive team;
- Use today’s most sophisticated technologies in state-of-the-art facilities;
- Practice in an environment that fosters academic excellence and makes quality the cornerstone of care.
If you are interested in applying for privileges or have questions about the credentialing process, contact the Medical Staff Office at 908-595-2646.
You also may want to visit the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare's Universal Credentialing DataSource.
RWJUH Library Portal
RWJUH CME Portal
Physician Relations NEW!
Here surgical coordinators can get the information they need including:
- Pre-Admission Testing (PAT) Standard Process
- OR Booking Form and other needed forms
- Contact information
- Locations of departments
- Hours of Operation
is available about these areas:
Patient Liasion Role
Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
Same Day Center