Lifeline Medical Alert Service
(908) 704-0096 | Contact Us
Lifeline is a medical alert service that provides help at the touch of a button (or automatically with our AutoAlert falls detection button). Our hospital provides Lifeline service to more than 500 subscribers throughout Somerset County and in parts of Middlesex, Hunterdon and Union counties.
- Is there for you when others can’t be – 24 hours a day
- Provides peace of mind to you and your loved ones
- Is easy to use
- Minimizes complications by ensuring that you get help when you need it
- You don't need a landline phone - you can get a wireless version
- Options as low as $29.95 per month
- Offers the GoSafe mobile medical alert device, keeping you safe and active even away from home.
Lifeline helps you remain safely in your home when you…
- Live alone
- Have medical problems
- Are recovering from an illness, injury or surgery
- Are homebound
- Take an assessment to see if Lifeline is right for you!
Lifeline Medical Alert Service: Not Just for the Elderly Anymore
Confined to a wheelchair, Kristen Smith values her independence. But the 30-year-old also likes knowing that if she does need help, it is just within reach at the push of a button.
"Of all the medical alert services out there, I chose Philips Lifeline for my father because they were first in the category and they’re still the leader. They have innovative technology and dependable service, plus, there are lots of options to meet your loved ones’ needs."
- Leeza Gibbons, television host and health advocate