Surgeons at The Steeplechase Cancer Center offer the latest surgical techniques for the treatment of cancer that help minimize pain and speed recoveries.
Surgical options include:
• Robotic surgery for prostate, kidney, gynecological and colorectal cancers
• Video-assisted thoracic surgery for lung cancer
• Minimally-invasive surgery for cancers of the appendix, colon, small bowel, spleen, stomach, prostate, parathyroid, thyroid, ovaries and uterus
• Radiofrequency ablation for liver cancer
• Sentinel lymph node mapping for melanoma and breast cancer
• Breast surgery, including mastectomies, lumpectomies and breast reconstruction
• Knifeless surgery for intracranial lesions
For a referral to a physician who specializes in cancer surgery, call 800-443-4605 or search our online physician directory.