2014 Employee Giving Campaign
Support RWJ Somerset!
This year’s Employee Giving Campaign will be aligned with the popular Steeplechase Distance Run/Walk to be held on Sunday, September 28 at Amsterdam School in Hillsborough.
Great prizes will be awarded to the Top Fundraisers!
• Raise $500 and receive a Steeplechase Distance Run/Walk apparel item. (You choose from on-line market).
• Raise $1,000 and also be entered into a raffle for the opportunity to win either two premium seats at a Broadway play of your choice or two VIP seats to a 2015 New York Yankees home game.
• The Top Fundraiser (with a minimum of $2,000 raised) will win the opportunity to experience a 2015 Somerset Patriots baseball game from one of the luxury suites (30 guest max; food and beverages not included).
3 Easy Ways to Participate
1. Make a Personal Contribution.
Check, Payroll Deduction, and Online Donations accepted.
2. Sign Up to Run or Walk on Sept. 28.
3. Ask Others to Sponsor You.
Collect donations from family and friends using the hardcopy Tracking Sheet or the online “Friends Asking Friends” program. Create a personalized fundraising page
Become an Event Volunteer
– Somerset Health Care Foundation events provide funding for
Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset programs and services and provide
family-friendly events for the community. Volunteers are an integral
part of our events and handle a multitude of tasks. We love our
volunteers ... come out and see how helping to make a fundraising event a
success for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset can make you feel great, too!