For All drivers, age 18 and older with a valid driver’s license*
Brush upon your driving skills to stay safe!
You will learn:
- Defensive driving techniques
- New traffic laws and rules of the road
- How to deal with aggressive drivers
- Techniques to handle driving situations
- (Left turns, right-of-way, blind spots)
- How to safely use anti-lock brakes, air bags, and safety belts and safety belts
Course participants may be eligible to receive insurance discounts. Consult your insurance agent for details.
2-day (3hrs/day) course
$15 for AARP members
$20 for non-AARP members
Available course dates: Tues & Wed February 17 & 18, 2015: 6 pm – 9 pm
To receive a course certificate you must attend and complete both course days.
Space is limited. Call 888-637-9584 to reserve you seat.
All Community Health Education lectures and events are presented in the RWJ Community Room of the RWJ Fitness and Wellness Center, located at 100 Kirkpatrick Street, New Brunswick.
Events are free unless otherwise noted. Parking is available on site in the Wellness Center parking deck. Parking is free for 3 hours with a validated parking ticket.
To register for this course, please call 1-888-637-9584. To receive a course certificate you must attend and complete both course days.
Date: Tue, Feb 17, 2015
Location: 100 Kirkpatrick Street, New Brunswick.